Fio is the global leader in transforming the reach, quality, and economics of decentralized health care. We work in Africa, Southeast Asia, Latin America, and India, with international donors, ministries of health, insurance companies, and private healthcare operators to enhance the quality of care and data insights across the health care spectrum. Fio is helping improve decentralized healthcare encounters at every level, and injecting valuable insights into global healthcare decision making.
We are looking for a creative and passionate leader who will blaze new ground in designing AI-powered solutions that guide health care delivery and management. Are you ready to have your work impact millions of lives and influence the way billions of dollars are spent on healthcare across the globe?
What we will expect from you…
As part of a multi-disciplinary design team, you will lead Fio in establishing health insights and program KPIs for specific customer programs and other data consumers. Working with other leaders in the Product Strategy department, you will work to define standard Fio health insights and client-specific health insights aimed at providing maximum value to the customers, while showcasing the health and economic impact of the Fionet platform.
- Analytics-driven actionable insights to be injected into clinical encounters;
- Analytics-driven actionable insights and dashboards to be injected into management web portals;
- Developing client-specific strategies that enable and empower the client to own and use Fionet data to advance their health systems;
- Defining program health KPIs and reporting standards, aimed at continually increasing data usage by health workers, health managers, and other stakeholders;
- Leading Fio in identifying an insights-roadmap to guide development, marketing, and sales initiatives; contributing to Fio’s overall market strategy;
- Educating Fio staff, partners, and clients on matters related to healthcare insights.
- Translate the responsibilities encompassed by your role into specific objectives and SMART deliverables, contributing to corporate integrated priorities.
- Practice Fio’s values (attached), while contributing to Fio’s commercial success and impact.
- Participate, from time to time, in broader Fio initiatives related to: financing; due diligence; implementation of integrated priorities; marketing; marketplace education; sales; client matters; shareholder matters; etc.
- Attain a high level of personal expertise in Fio’s markets, industry, solution, and other domains of knowledge necessary to fulfill your role.
All about you…
- Strong facilitation skills to develop creative solutions
- Strong data visualization skills
- Calm under pressure
- Able to quickly establish credibility with clients
- Experience with change management
- A relentlessly positive advocate for impact user-driven design
- Epidemiology and/or medical degree and/or health data science, a plus
- 10 years of experience delivering health programming preferably in emerging and developing markets
- Experience serving private and public sector, aid, and NGO clients a plus
Apply for this job posting HERE.