Fio is seeking to fill the following new position: Director of Marketing.
Fio Corporation is the global provider of Fionet™, a system that includes hand-held devices with artificial intelligence to help frontline health workers diagnose and treat like experts, while automatically capturing comprehensive frontline data; it provides real-time analytics and dashboards to remote managers, public health, and policy makers. Fionet transforms the reach, quality, and economics of health care.
As Director of Marketing you will manage the day-to-day marketing activities and long-term marketing strategy for the company. You will develop the corporate brand and the strategy around messaging and marketing of Fio’s products and services. You will lead the team responsible for telling the world (and company) the story of Fio and its products & services.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Regularly align short- and long-term department priorities in conjunction with sales and product teams
- Develop and manage:
- Promotional material to enable sales: product presentations, case studies, product videos
- Web footprint: corporate site, blog posts, forum responses, press releases, social
- Targeted marketing deliverables: sales proposals, white papers, stakeholder reports, speeches, press releases, academic posters and manuscripts for publication
- Events strategy and operations: trade shows, sponsored sessions, speaking engagements
- Manage materials through regulatory approval, translation, repository maintenance, and distribution to global sales agents
- Develop and manage lead generation strategies in collaboration with sales, global sales agents
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to a consultative sales engagement
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements
- Collaborate with Product Management to refine positioning and pricing of products & services
- Manage department operations planning, budgeting, hiring, outsourcing
- Travel quarterly, on average, to coordinate events and engage clients in global markets, including in Africa, Latin America, India, Southeast Asia
Education, Knowledge/Experience, Skills, Attributes
- +10 years’ experience in product marketing or agency-side account management
- Passion for listening; this role requires you to work across departments to bring our story to life
- Compelling storytelling ability; capable of making the complex, simple and digestible
- Excellent persuasive and technical writing skills
- Able to switch with ease between strategic planning and tactical, getting the job done
- Proficiency in industry-standard content management systems, web technology, design tools
- Knowledge of healthcare markets in low- and middle-income countries a plus
- Experience in a regulated industry a plus
- Proficiency in additional languages a plus, e.g., French, Spanish, Kiswahili
Reporting and Working Relationships
Position reports to: VP Product Management
Reporting to position: Marketing staff (e.g., graphics designer, copywriter, outsourcing partners)
The information in this job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this role.
Interested candidates may send their CVs to the following email address: careers[at]fio.com
Please use the following subject line in the message: Job Application – Director of Marketing
Fio is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.