Fio is the global leader in transforming the reach, quality, and economics of decentralized health care. We work in Africa, Southeast Asia, Latin America, and India, with international donors, ministries of health, insurance companies, and private healthcare operators to enhance the quality of care and data insights across the health care spectrum. Fio is helping improve decentralized healthcare encounters at every level, and injecting valuable insights into global healthcare decision making.
Fio Corporation is seeking an all-star for its newly-created ‘Finance & Operations Analyst role. S/he is a driven analysis wiz looking to contribute to a young, fast-paced, rapid-growth, global company. Significant opportunity for growth. S/he will generate revenue forecasts, project budgets, pricing, contribute to management and board reporting, and support operational improvements.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
Contribute to sales:
- Develop pricing, margin analysis, and/or financial models for specific sales opportunities
- Develop business cases to prioritize specific sales opportunities
Contribute to operations:
- Lead teams to produce monthly revenue, production, and inventory forecasts
- Support managers in development, tracking, and reporting on projects (e.g., Fionet deployments, marketing campaigns, product development)
Contribute to corporate planning & reporting
- Lead teams in development, analysis and reporting of company-wide metrics
- Monitor actual to forecast results and financial monthly metrics
- Prepare materials for, and as required present to, General Management Team
Education, Knowledge/Experience, Skills, Attributes
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Commerce, Finance, or similar
- Relevant summer internship experience in analyst, accounting, corporate finance, or banking role viewed positively but not a prerequisite
- You are a spreadsheet wizard; Excel is practically a family member
- You are a presentation-detail ninja; you have an eye for clean, aesthetically-pleasing reporting; you seamlessly take complex concepts and distill them into impactful slides
- You are a top-notch communicator – you listen first; your writing is clear, compelling, and compact
- You are a problem seeker – you find them and solve them
- You are organized; you proactively balance competing demands and deliver on commitments
- You work hard and smart and expect the same of us
Apply for this job posting HERE.