Fionet connects mobile companion devices that guide diagnosis, treatment and record keeping with web-based tools for remote oversight and reporting.
Mobile companion devices provide:
- In-process quality control checks
- Configurable workflows for standardizing care delivery and data capture
Web-based tools provide:
- Timely, accurate and complete records from individual patient visits
- Reports generated from aggregated, primary data
- Two-way messaging with companion devices
- Data transfer and IT integration
Fionet mobile software is designed for use with standard Android devices (phones or tablets) and the Deki Reader. The Deki Reader is a rugged, in vitro diagnostic device for use with commercially available lateral flow immunoassays (commonly known as rapid diagnostic tests). The Deki Reader provides step-by-step guidance for performing rapid diagnostic tests and delivers an objective analysis of results. Meanwhile, Fionet provides test-by-test traceability.