Fio is the global leader in transforming the reach, quality, and economics of decentralized health care. We work in Africa, Southeast Asia, Latin America, and India, with international donors, ministries of health, insurance companies, and private healthcare operators to enhance the quality of care and data insights across the health care spectrum. Fio is helping improve decentralized healthcare encounters at every level, and injecting valuable insights into global healthcare decision making.
We are looking for a creative and passionate leader who will blaze new ground in designing AI-powered solutions that guide health care delivery and management. Are you ready to have your work impact millions of lives and influence the way billions of dollars are spent on healthcare across the globe?
Fionet programs are deployed in global health markets (e.g., Africa, Asia, Latin America) to upscale the quality of healthcare delivery and management. Their success requires the careful integration of technical solution, field deployment of technology, client onboarding, and ongoing monitoring. The Program Manager is responsible for this integration across functions and life cycle of several programs at once. This right candidate has a passionate for serving clients and leading teams to deliver operational excellence.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
Ensure program goals, strategy, and plans are strong and comprehensive:
- Chair sessions with top management on program team to facilitate strategic planning and business review gates; identify risks, program gaps and proactively address them;
- Marshal required resources (staff allocations, hires, budget, etc) to execute; and
- Report on program milestones and indicators (e.g., KPI, client satisfaction).
Lead cross-disciplinary teams to execute to plan:
- Communicate vision, deliverables, and clear accountabilities;
- Project manage program timeline (high-level milestones to daily activities as necessary);
- Coordinate across disciplines (e.g., product, sales, regulatory, operations);
- Coordinate external contact (e.g., with client, government contacts, etc.); and
- Develop and track program budgets.
Adapt program strategy or plans to the dynamic, sometimes unpredictable environment of decentralized healthcare in global health markets.
Share experiences and contribute to ever-growing Fionet program management best practices.
Periodically travel to program countries as required.
Education, Knowledge/Experience, Skills, Attributes
- 7-10 years of project management experience and a technical degree or diploma in relevant field(s), e.g., engineering, healthcare, information technology
- Experience delivering projects in global health markets, a plus
- Experience with delivering technical and/or clinical services, a plus
- Experience handling sensitive situations in diverse cultures
- Effective problem-solving and analytical skills, thorough and resourceful, sound judgement
- Able to calmly manage competing priorities while keeping an eye on the big picture
- Roll-up-your-sleeves and pitch-in orientation; no task is too small or too big
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Project management professional certification a plus
- In addition to English-language fluency, fluency in at least one of the following languages is desired: French, Swahili, Hindu, and/or Spanish
Reporting and Working Relationships
Position reports to: Head, Client Fulfillment
Apply for this job posting HERE.