Fio is seeking to fill the following new position: Project Manager, Deployments.
Fio Corporation is the global provider of Fionet™, a system that includes hand-held devices with artificial intelligence to help frontline health workers diagnose and treat like experts, while automatically capturing comprehensive frontline data; it provides real-time analytics and dashboards to remote managers, public health, and policy makers. Fionet transforms the reach, quality, and economics of health care.
The Deployment Project Manager is the main link between internal Fio staff, Fio’s clients, and other key stakeholders (e.g., local distributors, suppliers & government agencies). You are responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring deployments of Fionet in global health markets (Africa, Asia, Latin America) to upscale the quality of healthcare delivery and management.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Balance management of projects at across a multitude of staff, phases, clients, and countries
- Elucidate and communicate project requirements across departments (i.e., sales, marketing, product development, field operations, quality assurance and regulatory affairs)
- Marshal resources, monitor progress, and advocate as necessary on behalf of your projects to ensure impactful delivery of key milestones
- Constantly engage clients to resolve issues and identify opportunities to improve
- Engage with peer project managers to responsibly align corporate resources across projects in accordance with stated corporate priorities
- Share lessons learned with peer project managers to contribute to an ever-growing knowledge base
- Liaise with sales and account management to ensure client satisfaction and identify opportunities to leverage project achievement to deliver other successes
- Build project budgets and manage delivery to budget
- Travel monthly, on average, to global markets to manage projects there
Education, Knowledge/Experience, Skills, Attributes
- 5 years’ experience as a project manager, special consideration for those with experience delivering projects in global health markets
- Professional demeanor and presentation, effective facilitator, negotiator and relationship builder, experience handling sensitive situations in diverse cultures, working with high-level and local government officials
- Roll-up-your-sleeves and pitch-in orientation; no task is too small or too big
- Organized and planful; detail-oriented, able to calmly manage multiple activities and competing priorities while keeping an eye on the big picture
- Effective problem-solving and analytical skills, thorough and resourceful, sound judgement
- Technical aptitude essential; Technical knowledge in mobile devices, web services, database technologies; knowledge in medical devices, statistics and data analytics a plus
- Technical degree or diploma in relevant field(s), e.g., engineering, healthcare, information technology
- Project management professional certification a plus
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- In addition to English-language fluency, fluency in at least one of the following languages is desired: French, Spanish, Portuguese, and/or Swahili
Reporting and Working Relationships
Position reports to: Director, Field Operations
Reporting to position: N/A
The information in this job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this role.
Interested candidates may send their CVs to the following email address: careers[at]fio.com
Please use the following subject line in the message: Job Application – Project Manager, Deployments
Fio is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.