The Deki Reader is a rugged, in vitro diagnostic device for use with commercially available lateral flow immunoassays (commonly known as rapid diagnostic tests) and Fionet mobile software.
The Deki Reader provides:
- Step-by-step guidance for performing rapid diagnostic tests
- Quality checks for rejecting misprocessed tests
- An objective analysis of test results
- Test-by-test traceability via records uploaded to Fionet
- Feedback from remote managers using Fionet two-way messaging
- Configurable workflows for standardizing care delivery and data capture